All Visitors to at our Hospital are asked to observe the following visiting restrictions for the safety of our Patients and Staff.
Visits are limited to 2 designated visitors for the entire admission.
Monday to Friday: 12.00pm -1.00pm and from 3.00pm -5.00pm
Saturday to Sunday: 12.00pm -1.00pm and from 3.00pm -5.00pm
All Visitors to continue to be screened on entry and must agree to wear a mask and other personal protective equipment as necessary and follow the advice of healthcare staff at all times.
Visitors will be permitted if they:
- a surgical mask must be worn at all times when inside the hospital
- have had two doses of a recognised vaccine (unless they have a medical exemption)
- have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 7 days
- are not a high-risk contact of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- do not have COVID-19 symptoms
- have not arrived from overseas in the past 7 days
A high-risk contact is someone who has spent more than four hours in a home, accommodation premises or care facility with someone who has COVID-19.